Logikcull is looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic and positive individual to drive customer satisfaction and adoption at the cutting edge of legal technology! Customer Experience Representatives are the first point of contact for Logikcull’s customers, and responsible for driving results through passionate customer care. Ideal candidates are excited about using the latest in technology to solve problems, relentlessly curious, and unafraid to be constantly asking “why?”.
Who we are (http://logikcull.com/company):
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more. Founded in 2004 by CEO Andy Wilson and CTO Sheng Yang, it is dedicated to building powerfully simple software that its customers can use from anywhere on any device at any time, with minimal training. Its customers include the City of New York and Salesforce.com.
Why we’re doing it (and why you should care):
Logikcull’s mission is to reveal what’s inside data so our customers can do the right thing. We’re leveling the playing field of justice! Governments can turn around open records requests (i.e. FOIA), within days by using Logikcull. This process used to take weeks, months, or even years (seriously!). We’re helping solo practitioners of law, small to mid-sized firms and non-profits like Earth Justice and the Sierra Club go toe-to-toe with larger and better funded entities. Logikcull was even instrumental in helping Earth Justice save an endangered species of wolves (see our blog post). To summarize, we’re passionate about reducing barriers to the free flow of information and democratizing the delivery of justice through technology.
- You are the face and voice of Logikcull, and work on the front lines of customer experience
- Correspond with customers via chat, phone and email
- Work alongside our Customer Success team to empower customers, helping them fully realize the value of our technology
- Have a “first principles” understanding of how electronic discovery data is managed, from which you can creatively problem solve with our users
- Interface with the Engineering, Product Management and Sales teams to advocate internally for users
- You’re excited to grow professionally with a fast-paced bay area tech company, taking on additional responsibilities and projects as needed
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Highly empathetic, energetic, and passionate about solving problems!
- Experience interfacing with customers in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Superior attention to detail, a little bit of OCD goes a long way!
- Solid understanding of SaaS methodology
- Strong organizational and analytic skills, and ability to think on your feet
- Adept at managing multiple tasks simultaneously, and excellent self-management skills
- Familiarity with the legal, legal technology, or electronic discovery industry a huge plus
Perks and Comp:
- Competitive base salary
- Stock options
- Excellent benefits package (including daily lunch provided by the company)
- Work with an amazing team!