What we need:
A product leader who can bring order to complexity. A missionary who can help us fulfill our mission to democratize discovery and enable us to unlock incredible growth. Someone who can help us take pie in the sky ideas and break them down into bite-size pieces for the team to execute on. Someone with great empathy who can be the voice of the customer. Someone with experience creating extensibility and product integration opportunities through public APIs, SDKs, etc.
We are still a small team: you will have responsibility, you will own strategic areas of our product, and this is something you are looking for.
Who you’ll work with:
Pretty much everyone at one point, but mostly engineers and designers (based in the US and the UK). And of course, with other PMs 😉
What you’ll do:
- Discovery: source ideas from customers, user research, data analysis, competitive analysis, internal feedback and collaboration, …
- Prioritization: stack rank initiatives with strategic context to determine where to focus efforts and what to defer or drop
- Evangelization: rally the team and key stakeholders around the prioritized roadmap
- Delivery / Execution: collaborate with design, engineering, product marketing, CX/support, and other key partners to deliver initiatives as efficiently as possible
- Evaluation / Iteration: monitor the success of an initiative post-launch to evaluate it’s actual vs expected impact and iterate as necessary
What we’re looking for (you!):
- 3-5 years of Product Management experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive can-do attitude
- A passion for creating products that resonate on an emotional level
- Experience building customer-facing integrations and public APIs
Why us? 😍
Join for the amazingly talented and kind people. Stay for the massive customer and market impact. Read what our employees & customers have to say, and be sure to watch this quick explainer video. We're 100% remote/distributed, and staying that way! Our benefits are best in class. And our perks, including company off-sites (see photos), and killer SWAG make working @ Logikcull even better.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Logikcull is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military, and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.