Have you ever thought to yourself, “One day I’d like to totally upend the legal profession with Legal Intelligence Software?” No. Of course not.

Have you ever thought to yourself, "One day I'd like to be a part of the next great team so that I can build the foundation for my career?" I am sure you have. Which is why Logikcull is the fit for you. We’re focused on building our Sales Development team to help us achieve the type of growth that landed us on the Inc. 500.

As a Sales Development Representative or SDR, you will be responsible for finding new opportunities, and winning hearts and minds for Logikcull. The skills and knowledge you’ll gain in this position will create the foundation for a long, successful career in sales — but it will also give you a well-rounded experience that will set you apart in whatever you decide to do next.

Why we do what we do:

Logikcull’s mission is to reveal what’s inside data so our customers can do the right thing. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.  

Who we are:

Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of legal intelligence solutions. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.

What we need:

We are looking for the newest member of our SDR team to help us land our latest and greatest accounts. We need to add fuel to our fire as we continue to expand out into our untapped market of customers. Many of our potential customers don't know there is now something better than the status quo and we need your help to educate them on a better way to work on ediscovery projects. We need someone who is comfortable with change and a little bit of ambiguity and enjoys figuring out how to make the biggest impact possible. There is a lot to learn about the legal industry so we need someone who enjoys learning and knowledge sharing with the rest of the team. 

What you'll be doing:

• Grow Logikcull's outbound revenue stream through a mixture of outreach including emailing, calling and social selling
  • Overcome objections to set up initial meetings with prospects
  • Prospect and research potential clients based on our Ideal Customer Profile
  • Educate potential clients on the power of our Legal Intelligence Software
  • Developing sales and legal acumen, propelling you into becoming a thought leader in the legal space

What will make you successful:

• 0 - 1+ year(s) of sales or professional experience
  • Strong interpersonal skills
  • Well spoken and concise
  • Desire to be dynamic in a fast paced environment
  • Team player that challenges the status quo
  • Superb time management and self-guidance
  • High EQ
  • You actually enjoy talking on the phone
  • Ability to visualize long-term goals vs. short-term gain
  • Fearlessness 
Apply for this Job