Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize the process of legal discovery, which is typically slow, complex, risky and extremely expensive. Whether its exchanging evidence in litigation, responding to records requests, or conducting investigations, costs and risks are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
We are looking for a talented, experienced Field Marketing Manager who will help develop and execute on our rapidly growing portfolio of conferences and events. This is a high profile role where you will have an opportunity drive success and growth within in a key marketing function and impact overall revenue goals. In this role, you will focus on a portfolio of events that include key industry conferences and local events as well as event-specific campaigns such as customer outings, dinners, and afterparties. The Field Marketing Manager will work closely with marketing, operations, and sales teams to coordinate pre-conference, onsite, and post-conference initiatives to ensure goals are met. The successful candidate will also need to harness an understanding of the industry, product, and target audience to guide future efforts for increased acquisition and customer growth.
What you'll be doing:
- Diving head first into legal technology - learning the language, the industry and the team
- Taking ownership of the planning, management, and execution of all events and their deliverables
- Align the marketing strategy and messaging with tactics and operations in field marketing to drive awareness, lead and revenue acquisition
- Managing onsite event logistics, team coordination, and engaging with attendees to drive acquisition
- Coordinating customer/prospect dinners, events, or group outings to increase brand awareness and prospect/customer engagement
- Establishing structure and organization for all events and their related campaigns
- Running integrated campaigns with marketing and sales teams to meet event related goals
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing plans to drive efforts supporting sales pods and customer engagement goals
- Leveraging marketing tools to build out campaigns to support sales efforts across events
- Developing benchmarks, KPIs and tests to measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Reporting, budgeting, and strategic planning for future events
We're looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of field marketing management experience. Specific knowledge in software, SaaS and/or legal a strong plus.
- Extremely detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Hubspot (or other marketing automation tools), and reporting tools to assess campaign effectiveness
- Ability to understand technical product details and communicate the business value
- Ability to partner, communicate, and drive collaboration with cross-functional teams across sales and marketing to deliver results
- Strong workload prioritization skills. Must have the ability to manage multiple/concurrent projects, independently prioritize workload, meet deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Ability and desire to travel (25-30%)
- Experience with Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs a plus