Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. And make no mistake, our mission is difficult! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider in Instant Discovery. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
As a hiring team, we strive to raise the bar with every new member we bring onboard and are looking for the newest member of our Market Response & Development team to help act as the physical arm to marketing. This should be someone who wants to help those legal professionals who don't know there is now something better than the status quo. Being a start-up, we need teammates who are looking to jump start their career in the tech industry and who view change as an opportunity to grow and develop professionally. There is ton to learn about the legal industry so someone who is studious by nature and is able to seek out answers on their own will have the best success. As an entry level position in the company, we’re looking for folks who are craving and are comfortable with personal and professional development through coaching and ongoing feedback.
What you'll be doing:
- Grow Logikcull's customer base through a mixture of targeted outreach through phone, event success, inbound response
- Prospect and research potential customers based on our Ideal Customer Profile
- Overcome objections to set up initial meetings with potential customers
- Working in Salesforce to manage data integrity and administrative work
- Developing business and legal acumen, propelling you into your long-term career
- Managing various projects, tasks, experiments and campaigns
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ year(s) of professional work preferably in legal
- Excellent phone presence and written skills
- Comfortable working in a fluid environment with evolving strategy
- Ability to identify, take on and execute on projects with little guidance
- A low ego, team player that remains coachable from all angles
- Excellent self guidance, professionalism and brand awareness
- Studious and performance motivated
- Excitement to be on the forefront of helping to build our Go-To-Market strategy
- Ability to recognize that failure and rejection are necessary drivers in order to achieve success