Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device.
What we need:
We are looking for a someone who will be the glue to our pod structure. Pods are our customer-facing teams within Logikcull who work to ensure our customers are maximizing the potential of our software. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, organized and looking to grow their career in Sales or Customer Success. You will be a key part of the team, driving a range of activities including research, data analysis and reporting, and facilitating growth initiatives within your team’s base of accounts. As a Customer Success Analyst, you will become intimately familiar with our customers, product and market, driving value across a diverse set of use cases for Logikcull.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitating operations within the pod
- Customer-facing outreach, including training, mapping expansion opportunities and prospecting into customer accounts.
- Coordinating meetings, travel arrangements and other customer-facing activities
- Developing and running weekly, monthly and quarterly pod reports to keep key stakeholders informed.
- Ensuring the team has what they need in order to execute on strategic initiatives
- Staying up to date on the latest trends in our industry.
What we need from you:
- A strong work ethic with a “roll up your sleeve” attitude
- High EQ, and stellar communication skills
- Excellent organization skills. You don’t just function, but thrive when surrounded by chaos!
- Comfort with a fast paced environment. You will need to be able to pivot quickly as needs and strategy changes
- Experience within the legal Industry is a plus but a desire to learn about the industry is a must
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- BS or BA or equivalent work experience