Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these tasks so they can be completed in minutes, by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers--modern legal teams from solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies, and leading non-profit organizations -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, like pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device.
What we need:
The People & Places team is divided into three functions: HR, Recruiting and Employee Experience. We are in need of a solid HR generalist that can partner with the VP of People & Places on all facets of HR, from onboarding through exit transitions. Logikcull is currently at around 65 employees and looking to double in size by the end of 2018, so there will be a strong emphasis on L&D. The person in this role should be willing and able to do administrative tasks like inputting data into our HRIS and handling the benefits administration while also managing larger scale HR projects such as managing our culture survey and designing and, when appropriate, facilitating training programs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Compile training requests from team, confirm facilitators, and when appropriate create content and facilitate training sessions and lunch-n-learns
- Conduct HR portion of new hire orientation and organize the rest of the program
- Manage HRIS and ensure data integrity
- Manage benefits administration and annual open enrollment
- Administer and analyze culture surveys
- Work with a committee to plan monthly, quarterly, and annual events
- Assist with internal communications (e.g. updating Wiki)
- Partner with recruiting team on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Maintain company handbook
- Conduct exit interviews
What we need from you:
- Great presentation skills
- Experience in multiple facets of HR and an eagerness to learn and gain experience by doing in other facets
- Ability to multitask and stay organized, yet be flexible
- Constantly look for ways to add value and improve process
- Ability to work across all function and levels within the company