Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Based in San Francisco, Logikcull is the leading provider of discovery automation. Its secure cloud-based platform is trusted by hundreds of organizations, including the US Government, Fortune 500 and Am Law 200, who use it to efficiently solve the complex data challenges associated with electronic discovery, internal investigations, subpoena response, FOIA, claims processing and more.
What we need:
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will lead and continually develop our world-class Customer Experience team. To do so, you must care genuinely about the success of our customers, and share our vision of democratizing the landscape of electronic discovery and inspire your team to do so as well. You will be responsible for users’ support experience via in-app chat, phone and email, with an emphasis on thoughtful, human interactions that delight our customers. You will find and course correct any current inefficiency and improve any workflows to alleviate blockers for your team. You’ll be able to hire, train, and develop our Customer Experience Reps into a world class team. This is a demanding role, which involves managing 24/7/365 coverage and working with legal professionals in a high-stakes, fast-paced environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of 6+ Customer Experience Representatives by example with a focus on providing a unparalleled customer support for Logikcull.
- Recruiting and hiring to scale the Customer Experience team with customer growth.
- Administering our stack of support tools and applications.
- Developing, monitoring and reporting internally on performance metrics that reflect customer satisfaction and success.
- Curating customer learning resources both in-product and offline.
- Developing and implementing solutions to the various operational challenges we face with a rapidly growing product and user base.
- Working alongside the team as a player coach, establishing a model of excellence.
- Collaborating with our Sales, Customer Success and Engineering teams to deliver the best possible product experience to our users.
What we need from you:
- 5+ years of experience delighting customers in a Customer Support or Customer Success role
- Experience leading a team, ideally with a fast-growing company.
- Outstanding communication skills, both with customers as well as various internal teams.
- Strong, innate curiosity and empathy for our users.
- A genuine interest in the success of your team, and a natural ability to coach and develop talent.
- An effortless and natural ability to communicate highly technical information and concepts to non-technical individuals and vice-versa.
- You’re highly intelligent, motivated and excited for a unique opportunity to change the face of the discovery landscape in a rapidly growing legal tech company!