Why we do what we do:
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery. And make no mistake, our mission is hard! The costs and risks associated with complex data projects like e-discovery, responding to FOIA requests, and conducting internal investigations are skyrocketing as the amount of data increases. Logikcull is transforming these processes so they can be done in minutes, not days -- by anyone, anywhere. As a result, our customers -- solo attorneys to massive law firms, Fortune 500 companies to leading non-profits -- can find and use important information quickly so they can focus on their important work, whether it’s pursuing a better democracy or saving the Earth.
Who we are:
Logikcull.com is instant discovery for modern legal teams. Its secure, cloud-based solution helps law firms and organizations of all sizes solve the expensive, complex, and risky challenges associated with eDiscovery, internal investigations, and open records response. With Logikcull, you can start a discovery project in five seconds, from anywhere at any time on any device.
What we need:
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst - Revenue Infrastructure to help us keep the fuel in our rocketship. Customer growth at Logikcull has exploded (in a good way!), the finance department needs help with scaling the company’s revenue infrastructure and systems. This team member will own the full cycle O2C process and execute on major systems infrastructure updates to scale the company’s revenue operations. You will be iterating on processes that will vastly improve the customer billing experience and solve company-wide problems. You will be tasked with improving our data integrity and finding other solutions that may arise at a growth stage company. Success on the Finance team means having a bias toward action, having exceptional communication skills, and knowing how to balance getting the details right while still moving fast.
What you'll be doing:
- Own and support the end to end order to cash cycle - contracts, invoicing, payments, and revenue recognition
- Help define financial user requirements and implement infrastructure updates to SFDC, Netsuite, and other financial systems
- Provide personable, responsive customer resolution on billing issues through effective collaboration with Sales / Success
- Support month-end revenue reporting, forecasting, budget to actuals analysis, KPIs, and other ad hoc financial planning and analysis special projects
We're looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent
- Knowledge of finance and accounting concepts
- 2+ years accounting/finance experience from a technology company or a Big Four / consulting firm
- Advanced Salesforce, Netsuite process improvement experience