We are LogicHub and we are tackling a security problem that almost every enterprise faces: Their IT infrastructure is constantly under attack and their security analysts have to deal with billions of alerts every day. How do they know which 20 or 50 they actually need to chase down? This problem causes them to miss really critical breaches and early indicators of a compromise.
We are a young but well funded startup -14.5M Series A, founded Jan 2016. we are reshaping the Security Intelligence landscape by creating an intelligence automation platform with an All-Star team. Our team has 15+ years of experience building products in the Security space from companies like ArcSight and Sumo Logic.
Right now, we are at a stage where we are investing heavily in making the product much easier to use. This is our top priority in the next 6 months and will continue to be important.
We are looking for you. This is a great opportunity to be in a position to help shape the product usability, write a lot of code, and work with a great team.
- This is a 100% frontend role
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
- Have 4+ years of experience developing user facing features
- Are self-motivated and can solve problems independently
- Are highly skilled with:
- CSS (SASS or LESS)
- Have experience with technologies such as: Git, WebSockets, Promises, Flexbox, SVG’s
Experience designing and/or in early stage startups a plus.