We are LogicHub and we are tackling a security problem that almost every enterprise faces: Their IT infrastructure is constantly under attack and their security analysts have to deal with billions of alerts ever y day. How do they know which 20 or 50 they actually need to chase down? This problem causes them to miss really critical breaches and early indicators of a compromise.
We are a very young but well funded startup - 14.5M Series A, founded Jan 2016. We are reshaping the Security Intelligence landscape by creating an intelligence automation platform with an All-Star team. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs in the security space and our team has 15+ years of experience building products like ArcSight and Sumo Logic.
You will serve as a product and industry expert, effectively describing and demonstrating our solution as well as promoting our vision and approach. You will be a trusted point of contact for our customers, but you will also keep a focus on advancing the sales process. The best candidates for this position will have a track record of success in being technically proficient as well as customer savvy. You must have an excellent knowledge of the requirements and challenges enterprises (small and large) face traditional approaches to their security challenges.
- Conduct online and in-person demonstrations of the LogicHub service
- Assess customer requirements and identify technical alignment between customer needs and LogicHub’s solution
- Communicate customer feedback/ requirements to Product Management, Engineering, Support and other internal groups.
- Work hands-on with customers to lock-in requirements for a successful proof of concept and assist customers with proving out the technology
- Work directly with customers to ensure their goals are being met
- Previous experience functioning as a Pre-Sales Engineer, supporting a complex software sales cycle in the security space.
- Domain expertise with a Security offering, such as Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar, LogRhythm or Sumo Logic is strongly preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as business and technical acumen, and self-starter attitude are a must.
- Experience being part of a start-up preferred.