Business Development Manager (India/SE Asia/ME) - Job Description
Location - Anywhere in India
Business Development Manager for SE Asia and Middle East
What do we do?
We are LogicHub and we are tackling a security problem that almost every enterprise faces: Their IT infrastructure is constantly under attack and their security analysts have to deal with too many alerts every day. How do they know which 20 or 50 they actually need to chase down? This problem causes them to miss really critical breaches and early indicators of a compromise.
We are a very young but well funded startup - 8.5M Series A, founded Jan 2016. We are reshaping the Security Intelligence landscape by creating an intelligence automation platform with an All-Star team. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs in the security space and our team has 15+ years of experience building products like ArcSight and Sumo Logic.
What will you do?
- Thoroughly learn the Security Landscape - SIEM, Log management, Investigation Orchestration, Security Analytics, User Behavior Analytics etc.
- Strategic prospecting to LogicHub target accounts in India, SE-Asia and ME
- Use of lead generating software such as: DiscoverOrg, Outreach, Yesware, Salesforce, LinkedIn etc.
- Collaborate closely with VP of Sales / sales team to establish sales strategies for given territories
- Qualify opportunities and overcome objections
- Participate in trainings / info sessions
- Participate in marketing events
- Achieve/Over achieve target quota each quarter
We are looking for?
- History of over-achievement
- Experience with lead generation / sales selling Security Product or Services
- Experience selling security products and services to clients in India/SE Asia/ME
- Self starter capable of working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Thrive as part of a tightly-knit team in a quickly-changing environment
- Best candidates know how to manage their ego, are fun to work with, diligent, smart and hungry to learn and grow.