We are LogicHub and we are tackling a security problem that almost every enterprise faces: Their IT infrastructure is constantly under attack and their security analysts have to deal with billions of alerts every day. How do they know which 20 or 50 they actually need to chase down? This problem causes them to miss really critical breaches and early indicators of a compromise.
We are a very young but well funded startup - 14.5M, founded Jan 2016. We are reshaping the Security Intelligence landscape by creating an intelligence automation platform with an All-Star team. Our team has 15+ years of experience building products in the Security space from companies like ArcSight and Sumo Logic.
You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation. You will consistently deliver license, support, and service revenue targets dedication to the number and to deadlines.
In addition, you will:
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the clients entire org chart
- Become known as a thought-leader in SOAR and Security Analytics
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more diverse business stake-holders
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions
- You will have 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to large enterprises (required)
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels and alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota
- You have sold a similar complex solution software and have experience selling in the security space
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments
- Experience in successfully selling during market creation phase
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Experience in the C suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and Challenger methodologies is a plus
- Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus or equivalent experience