LogicHub offers the industry’s most powerful automation and orchestration platform (SOAR) helping security operations teams dramatically accelerate every SecOps process from alert triage and incident response, to threat hunting and detection. Founded on a singular premise that every threat detection process can be automated, LogicHub empowers security analysts to be an order of magnitude more effective and productive. Founded in 2016 by veterans of SIEM (ArcSight and Sumo Logic), funded by Storm Ventures and located in Mountain View, CA.
What are we looking for
As a Director of Product Marketing you will be a key player in the transformation of the security automation and orchestration market. You will articulate a clear, consistent, and creative value proposition for our target markets, while acting as the linchpin between our sales, product teams, and go-to-market message. You will have the opportunity to lead functional teams across the business to develop go-to-market initiatives and sales enablement programs, while being a key owner of our product positioning and messaging. You will work closely with the leaders of this organization - across product management, demand generation, sales, corporate communications and customer success, to define and execute the strategy.
What will you do
- Develop compelling messaging, product literature, website, competitive positioning, customer presentations and event presentations.
- Produce content including but not limited to datasheets, whitepapers, articles, blogs, and decks.
- Lead cross-functional teams in driving successful launches and ramp to revenue.
- Work closely across marketing teams to develop demand gen and awareness campaigns.
- Enable the sales, SE and channel organizations on LogicHub capabilities and positioning.
- Identify and represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, analyst briefings, etc.
- Collaborate with partner organizations in developing and positioning compelling solutions.
- Regularly evaluate competitive capabilities and technologies to understand features, pricing, and positioning
- Serve as thought leader as needed with a variety of audiences including customers, analysts, field and partner teams to drive deeper understanding of the LogicHub value proposition and our differentiation.
- Work closely with product management, sales and executives to develop and influence product strategy, GTM strategy.
What you’ve done
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in the security industry.
- Domain expertise in SIEM, SOAR, NTA, UEBA, and related markets is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills including ability to create and deliver effective presentations, webinars and product demos.
- You are a self starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment and has a passion for groundbreaking technology
- B.S., or M.S. (Computer Science preferred).
You will work on real-world problems and make an impact by protecting our customers from cyber threats. You will be joining a cutting-edge project and will be able to influence the architecture, design, and structure of our core platform. You will tackle extraordinary challenges and work with the very BEST in the industry.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, 401(k), Commuter, and Dependent FSA
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Company Assigned Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Weekly catered lunch
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Numerous company-sponsored events including regular happy hours and team building events