We are LogicHub and we are tackling a security problem that almost every enterprise faces: Their IT infrastructure is constantly under attack and their security analysts have to deal with too many alerts every day. How do they know which 20 or 50 they actually need to chase down? This problem causes them to miss really critical breaches and early indicators of a compromise.
We are a very young but well funded startup - 14.5M Series A, founded Jan 2016. We are reshaping the Security Intelligence landscape by creating an intelligence automation platform with an All-Star team. Our founders are serial entrepreneurs in the security space and our team has 15+ years of experience building products like ArcSight and Sumo Logic.
We invite leading technical minds of this generation to be part of our high octane growth. This job promises steep learning curves, huge responsibilities, and a high energy culture. At LogicHub you have the opportunity to shape the evolution of this industry, and get mentored by the best. We are a small team, and each engineering team has a very visible role to play. We are looking for people who is passionate about coding and solving complex problems. Best candidates know how to manage their ego, are fun to work with, diligent, smart and hungry to learn and grow.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience developing user facing features
- Have a deep understanding of basic UI/UX/design principles
- Are self-motivated and can solve problems independently
- Experience using the latest CSS layout methods such as Flexbox and Grid
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Experience with testing frameworks (Jest) and writing unit tests
- Competency in building responsive layouts
- Practical knowledge of performance optimization techniques
- Collaboration in a GitHub repository with many contributors and comfortable with workflows like code reviews, forking, pull requests, etc.
Experience designing and/or in early stage startups a plus.