LogicGate was founded with a rebellious spirit and lofty objective: to build a modern risk management platform that helps our customers grow by transforming business risks into opportunities. We recently secured more than $100M in Series C funding to help us get there.
We’re headquartered in Chicago, but our team members have the option to be fully remote or hybrid. We have team members scattered across various states and some are even located in the UK. So unless a function of your job requires you to be in the Chicago office, you do you.
About the role
As our Head of Growth Marketing, you would play a significant role in LogicGate’s success and overall revenue. You’ll report directly to our Chief Marketing Officer and lead an experienced team of demand generation professionals focused on our outbound and inbound demand generation, and sales funnel development activities across all channels. This isn’t strictly a leadership role, though! We’re looking for a player-coach who will also directly develop and implement high impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our key market segments, audiences, and partners.
We have a strong foundation in place and are looking for someone who can optimize what we have, make it even better and more scalable as we grow and continue to gain market share in the GRC platform space. This is a collaborative role where you’ll be partnering with our larger Marketing department, Sales, and RevOps to build an industry-forward program that is aligned on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs.
How you’ll spend your time:
- Designing a comprehensive, full-funnel demand generation strategy, which includes plans for vertical industry, market segments, and partner alliances
- Overseeing all areas of demand creation, including digital, field, events, campaigns, ABM, sales development, and marketing operations
- Building and managing best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of our Lead to Opportunity funnel
- Assisting in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and overseeing all promotional planning in support of these programs
- Utilizing and enhancing all demand gen channels to include SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing
- Leading marketing ops on defining key metrics, including marketing performance measurement, budgeting, strategic planning, process definition, and marketing systems and data
- Providing coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand gen tactics and approaches
We get excited about you if you have:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, 5+ specific to demand generation
- 3+ years of experience launching and running demand gen for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong leadership skills, proven ability to build, motivate, and lead team to achieve results
- The ability to carry to full individual contributor workload in additional to leadership responsibilities; this role will be a player-coach model
- Experience with Pardot and Salesforce (specifically in a transactional environment) to generate, capture, nurture, track and report on leads, conversions, and ROI
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – you’ll be analyzing and deriving meaning from data, then translating it into actionable changes
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills
- A passion for technology – you’ll need to be able to dive in and use innovative, next generation platforms and tactics to tell our story
- Experience with budgeting, media planning, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM
What else is in it for you?
We offer competitive salary, stock options, and health and wellness benefits. But we think that’s the baseline for a modern, employee-centric company. Our Total Rewards Package is designed to support you both at work and outside of it — because we do want you to have a life outside of work. So you’ll get generous PTO, Summer and Winter Fridays, and Health Days, so you have time to recharge and relax. We also help you advance your career with an Emerging Leaders Program and a Continued Education stipend ($1,000 per year per person).
Perhaps most important, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels safe showing up as they are. We encourage everyone to join one of our Employee Affinity Groups (BELogicGate, Women in LogicGate, and PRIDE), attend regular training, and participate in conversations that foster a sense of belonging. Interested in joining the Herd? (Sorry, did we not mention our mascot is a goat?) Apply today!
Feeling super pumped about the culture and the role, but don’t know much about GRC? That’s ok — a lot of us weren’t familiar with GRC when we started, too. Unless the job description specifically requires previous GRC familiarity, here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their company in line.
- GRC is a huge market and growing fast. It’s a $35 billion industry today, and predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. Yowzah! That’s a lot of opportunity!
This job must be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
LogicGate is dedicated to creating a community of diverse professionals, as we believe this creates a strong sense of belonging which ultimately enables our business to succeed. We are passionate about creating safe, inclusive spaces for all those who come through our doors! We’re proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, religion, veteran or military status, or any other protected status.