About the role
As a Director of Growth Marketing you will lead our digital and demand generation strategy, programs, and operations. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker who finds innovative ways to design campaigns,optimize operations, and help scale the business. This role will lead marketing initiatives for Mezmo self-service, product-led growth, and enterprise business.
- Develop full funnel growth marketing strategies focused on business performance.
- Own and drive the development of an integrated, multi-channel campaign strategy and manage across both the account-based and high velocity self-service funnels.
- Own the campaign calendar and tactical execution to meet commercial goals and supporting sales enablement of demand generation programs.
- Leading and scaling the Growth Marketing team responsible for Mezmo self service, product-led growth (PLG), and enterprise channels.
- Develop the DevOps/developer/ITOps/DevSecOps funnel for the sales pipeline and create new programs that accelerate signups, increased activation and usage, and conversion into high velocity quality sales opportunities.
- Own the experimentation and optimization strategy and agenda to accelerate demand generation for enterprise and self-service business.
- Planning and collaboration with Digital, Content, and Product Marketing teams to develop strategies and programs for our target market and persona.
- Partner closely with sales, sales development and sales ops leadership team to create a holistic and coordinated strategy for both inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Designing and implementing processes and programs that enable the Growth Marketing team to work more efficiently across teams.
- Establish OKRs (objectives and key results), track and manage demand generation performance, and make data-informed decisions related to ongoing optimizations.
- Regular measurement and report out on success through leads, MQLs and other campaign KPIs -including the build out of a marketing attribution model.
- Building, mentoring, and inspiring a team of passionate individuals to grow and optimize our performance marketing initiatives.
- 10+ years experience and leadership in managing cross-functional Go-To-Market teams at a developer-centric, self-service, enterprise growth business
- Highly data-driven and technically fluent marketer
- Strong sense of ownership and operational rigor
- Proven track record of ability to drive outstanding results
- Effective at data-driven decision making and have experience with various tools and technology within the marketing tech stack to maximize impact
- Good understanding of Salesforce, Hubspot or other marketing automation, digital tools, business intelligence tools and sales enablement tools and portals
- Experience in building, mentoring and coaching a team of digital/growth specialists as well as establishing cross functional, collaborative relationships with customers, marketing, product and sales leadership
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Display ability to balance strategic vision and iterative, high-velocity execution
- Strong grasp of DevOps, DevSecOps, ITOps, and Developer audiences
LogDNA is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
LogDNA has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at LogDNA
At LogDNA, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At LogDNA, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. LogDNA is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.