About the role
We are building a Demand Marketing engine to accelerate our contract business. We are looking for a creative, collaborative marketer to join our fast-growing team and help build a world class demand generation function at LogDNA. Successful candidates will be fluent with the latest strategies and tools to drive demand by acquiring new customers and growing their usage of LogDNA. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams and having the autonomy to drive your initiatives that result in new and existing customer pipeline growth and closed deals
Our marketing team is responsible for delivering effective messaging, positioning, and promotion of the LogDNA brand, products, and solutions. We build awareness, drive acquisition, and expand usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns.
- Drive multi-channel, multi-touch top of funnel awareness campaigns that build pipelines for new business as well as customer retention. Tactics include: ABM, SEM, events, paid media, email nurture, content syndication, webinars, and retargeting programs.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product to design and execute demand generation and customer journey strategies globally.
- Own key business and revenue metrics across the sales funnel, customer growth, and retention.
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and nurture programs focused on driving pipeline and closed-won deals.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop and refine our ideal customer persona targeting and segmentation.
- Identify, produce, and adapt compelling content, marketing assets, and thought leadership to drive demand.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Operations to track, analyze, and report out on our campaign performance across all marketing channels.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc., and use that information to make recommendations.
- Experience working with marketing tech stack tools (Salesforce, HubSpot, Drift, Google Analytics, and more).
- A deep understanding of CRM, marketing automation, SEM, account-based marketing, and email marketing tactics and technologies.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Results-oriented mindset with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics that focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an innate ability to listen.
- A team-first mentality. You thrive in collaborative environments.
- A passion for enabling LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Curiosity -- a test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- A bias towards action and getting things done.
LogDNA is on a mission to empower people who build solutions that shape the world. We’re doing this by delivering a platform that enables enterprises to get more value from their observability data in real time, regardless of source, destination, use case, or scale. We’re not the only ones working on this problem but we have a few things the others don’t.
- We’re cloud-native and know how to make the most of modern technology like Kubernetes.
- We have scaled a solution from zero to petabyte scale in a short amount of time, while supporting thousands of active users across multiple environments.
- We are hungry for change and are surrounded by enterprises telling us they’re hungry, too.
- We have a kick-ass group of people who are thinking about the problem analytically and are excited to change the observability world for the better.
LogDNA has helped some of the world’s most innovative companies transform how they manage their systems and applications. Still, we know that we can help them get more value from their observability data by providing more flexibility and control over how they use it. This will enable teams to spend less time switching between data silos so they can focus on shipping better, more resilient, and secure products.
We have momentum on our side. Last year we saw triple digit revenue growth and added 800 new customers to our roster. Recent accolades include being named to YC’s Top Companies, CRN’s 10 Hottest DevOps Startups, and EMA’s Top 3 Observability Platforms.
What it’s like to work at LogDNA
At LogDNA, our culture is everything. We have an inclusive, collaborative, and fulfilling work environment so that our teammates can tackle some of technology’s biggest challenges. We hold the prestigious Great Place to Work badge and have won the Fortune Best Small and Medium Workplace award for the last two years in a row. Join us if you:
- Want to solve hard problems.
- Want to enable LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-functional environments.
- Enjoy jumping in where needed to help the whole company succeed.
- Take your role, but not yourself, seriously. At LogDNA, we know that pride, humility, and kindness are not mutually exclusive.
- Receive competitive compensation.
- Receive competitive benefits, including:
- 100% healthcare coverage for you and your family.
- 100% dental coverage for you and your family.
- 100% vision coverage for you and your family.
- Flexible time off. Work-life balance is valued here and we encourage you to take the opportunity to recharge.
- One company-wide mental health day off per month in addition to all nationally recognized holidays.
- $600 annual remote work expense reimbursement in addition to hardware setup provided by the company.
This is a full-time remote opportunity. LogDNA is a remote-first company that was born in the San Francisco Bay Area and now has employees in 71 cities in North America and 8 countries worldwide. Learn more about our culture and how we stay connected on our website.