At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 2,000 teams including IBM, LaunchDarkly, ASICS, and Lime. We’re building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We're YCombinator alumni, venture-backed by Emergence Capital (Salesforce, Box, and Zoom) and Initialized Capital (Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon).
We’re looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to guide our enterprise customers. You’ll have the flexibility to develop both internal and customer-facing strategies that will help our customers implement and optimize value from our log management platform. Our team is focused on mapping organizational pain-points to solutions, helping our customers make sense of their logs and deliver plans to improve business operations. Our ideal new teammate will both welcome change and evolve structure for our business, as LogDNA continues to mature.
Read on and submit your resume if you’re hungry for a unique opportunity with a quickly evolving organization.
What to expect in the role
- Own the success of key enterprise accounts, serving as a trusted advisor for their log management strategy.
- Consult developers and devops leaders on their log efficiency and internal analysis.
- Build expertise in the log management space, providing technical advice, guidance and insights, while keeping up with industry trends.
- Educate customers on evolving product features.
- Partner with Sales to develop account plans, driving adoption, loyalty and growth for our customers.
- Analyze your customers’ business and identify opportunities and risks in order to deliver meaningful impact.
- Host effective business reviews focusing on value for direct users and impact on senior and executive leadership goals.
- Influence marketing opportunities and collaborate on product requirements, by translating customer feedback for Marketing and Product teams.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- Capacity to establish and expand customer businesses for Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to simplify complex concepts across varying audiences.
- Proficiency in anticipating customer needs and driving solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly when evangelizing your product.
- Experience developing and building key relationships.
- Passion for collaborating cross-functionally to solve business and technical problems.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Familiarity with Kubernetes environments, and how logging fits into the developer ecosystem
- Experience coding in C/C++, Go, Java, Python
- Experience processing loglines
- Competitive compensation plan
- 100% full health premium coverage for you and your dependents
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
This is a full-time opportunity with preference for North American West or Mountain-West working hours. LogDNA is a remote-first company, based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.