LogDNA’s core purpose is to empower people who create solutions that shape the world. A centralized log management solution, LogDNA helps developers and DevOps-oriented teams develop, troubleshoot, and debug their applications with ease. LogDNA’s innovative features put users in control of their data, allowing them to gain valuable insights from their logs. We strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform.
Our marketing team is responsible for delivering effective messaging, positioning, and promotion of the LogDNA brand, products, and solutions. We build awareness, drive acquisition, and expand usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns.
As we build our Demand Gen engine across our self-serve and enterprise contract businesses, we are looking for a technical, analytical, collaborative, and curious marketing operations person to join our fast-growing team and help grow LogDNA. Successful candidates will be fluent with the latest marketing technologies and tools; comfortable owning, integrating, and troubleshooting the marketing tech stack; and supporting the marketing team with analytics projects. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced and collaborative teams.
What to expect in the role:
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and product management to integrate and optimize marketing tech stack and tools.
- Assist with the marketing technology design and strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and product on reporting design and execution.
- Assist with driving multi-channel, multi-touch campaigns that build pipelines for new business as well as customer retention and renewal. Tactics include: ABM, SEM, events, paid media, content syndication, webinars, and retargeting programs.
- Partner cross-functionally to develop and refine our segmentation and customer analysis.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Operations to track, analyze, and report out on our campaign performance across all marketing channels.
- Track the market for trends, benchmarks, opportunities, competitive tactics, best practices, tools/platforms, etc. and use that information to make recommendations.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- Technical experience working with, integrating and troubleshooting marketing tech stack tools such as Search Console, SEMRush, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager Salesforce, Drift, ).
- Experience working with data from multiple sources, organizing, cleaning and creating tables for analysis.
- Superb organization and project management skills and the capacity to manage multiple complex projects at once.
- Results-oriented mindset with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics that focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as an innate ability to listen.
- A team-first mentality. You thrive in collaborative environments.
- A passion for enabling LogDNA’s customers, partners, and community to be highly productive and successful.
- Curiosity -- a test and learn mentality with a hunger to leverage the latest technology and methods to drive growth.
- A bias towards action and getting things done.
- Love data and tech, excel wizard, SQL and HTML great to have.
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive advantages
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.