Who we are:
We are LogDNA, the modern logging platform for the Kubernetes age. We have been named to the Enterprise Tech 30 list, the Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Stars list, the Top 25 Enterprise Software Startups to Watch in 2020 list, and the CRN 10 Hottest Cloud Startups of 2020 list. We have also received the 2020 IBM Cloud Embed Excellence Award.
We are disrupting the logging industry with our award-winning modern logging platform. We provide a platform that enables everyone, from sysadmins and SREs to devs and QA to managers and product owners, to get context from their logs instantly, using natural language search syntax and a plethora of native integrations. Let’s build the next DevOps collaboration platform together!
In this role, you will work with our Free Trial and Self Service customer base to drive usage with the LogDNA platform. You will also work with different teams inside of LogDNA to provide product feedback, documentation updates and create valuable knowledge sharing collateral such as how-to videos and technical blogs
Who you are:
- You are a motivated self-starter
- You have the ability to work across different teams to get the job done.
- You don’t wait for things to figure themselves out; you take the initiative to get to the root of the problem. You provide actionable, specific feedback on challenges and bring ways on how to solve them.
- You also receive feedback from others to help make you better
- You are positive in your ability to connect on a detailed level with potential stakeholders across the company
What you bring to the role:
- Knowledge of modern application development methodologies (Source control, CI/CD pipelines)
- Understand API architectures, specifically on how to interface with APIs to manage application behavior.
- Fundamental understanding of the role of logging in one or more of the following scenarios:
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Development debugging
- Security and compliance
- Working knowledge of modern distributed systems (containers, microservices)
- You like to solve problems. You are genuinely curious.
- Experience in Cloud primitives and providers
- Customer facing experience is a plus. Examples include:
- Support engineer
- Product specialist
- Experience as and SRE or Developer is also a plus!
- Have the ability to demonstrate the LogDNA platform by telling a story of the problems we solve and how we solve them.
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success teams to formulate and execute strategies that help grow LogDNA’s customer base.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional capacity across sales, marketing and product teams
- Create technical content (blog posts, etc) to help our customers get more value out of LogDNA.
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.
This is a 100% remote opportunity. Must work in the US.