LogDNA is a centralized log management solution that helps modern engineering teams be more productive in a DevOps-oriented world. It enables frictionless consumption and actionability of log data so developers can monitor, debug, and troubleshoot their systems with ease.
We are in the foundational steps of building an Internal Data and Analytics team, which will be focused on managing the data infrastructure to enable all of our business units to answer key questions and make strategic decisions. If you want to investigate data across the entire company to answer critical business questions, we want to meet you.
You will establish key metrics for many stakeholders within the company, including Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success, and identify opportunities for data to guide critical strategic product and business decisions. Additionally, you will be the first person at LogDNA to oversee and scale our data infrastructure, which is not just used by the data team, but the larger organization as well.
As the first data analyst, you will be joining LogDNA’s product team to create the foundation for the data organization. You will help to build the next generation of our data infrastructure and enable the company to answer key questions and make better decisions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across all of LogDNA to develop a strategy around our data platform and to establish best practices for a metrics-driven culture.
- Build dashboards / reports and empower the business to answer key questions across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Recruiting, Product, and Engineering.
- Prioritize between multiple planned analytics projects and ad-hoc data requests for our internal stakeholders.
- Define and design data pipelines and data integrations to collect, clean, and store large scale, cross-functional datasets.
- BS or MS degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, etc
- 5+ years experience on data science or data analytics teams, especially on data teams focused on internal operations
- Experience with querying and exploring data stored in data warehouses (Redshift, Snowflake)
- Experience with operationalizing data with ETL/ELT tools like Fivetran or Stitch
- Demonstrable fluency with SQL (primarily PostgreSQL) and experience with Python or R
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Mode, Looker, Tableau, or similar tools
- Delivering a product that supports users worldwide
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Untracked Vacation
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.