At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, LaunchDarkly, ASICS, and Lime. We’re building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We're YCombinator alumni, venture-backed by Emergence Capital (Salesforce, Box, and Zoom) and Initialized Capital (Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon).
As the Director of Product Management, you will lead LogDNA’s team of PMs to drive delivery across a wide surface area of product, ranging from our web-facing dashboards and developer integrations to our large-scale ingestion pipeline and internal platform infrastructure. You will be managing, coaching, and mentoring a growing group of product managers to build a world class developer experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate is highly analytical but understands the importance of making decisions quickly and driving progress above all. (Your least favorite building is a bikeshed.) You care more about finding the right answer than being right, take pride in building products that empower users to do their job better, and are a clear and effective communicator capable of bridging the gap between technical and non-technical audiences.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensure our product managers are uncovering the right insights, use-cases, and customer challenges and translating them into our roadmap.
- Foster a culture that encourages psychological safety and autonomous decision-making, providing support and mentorship to enable the teams to self-organize and reliably deliver customer value.
- Deeply understand LogDNA’s customers and use-cases, as well as industry trends around observability and log management.
- Help shape product roadmap and strategy through close collaboration with the leadership team and other stakeholders.
- Ensure alignment within the Product/Engineering/Design teams and across the wider company to ensure consistent execution of the roadmap, meeting customer and business needs regularly while staying within technical constraints.
- Work closely with customer success to ensure existing customers are successful and that customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Track quantitative and qualitative product and feature performance, ensuring our solutions are solving the right problems and that we are delivering on promises to our customers.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience leading a team of product managers in a high growth B2B SaaS environment.
- Successful track record shipping technically complex products that have created a positive impact for engineering teams.
- Experience building and managing high functioning, diverse, and inclusive teams.
- High level of comfort working with ambiguity and the ability to take complex situations and distill them down into actionable processes and next steps.
- You should have a deep understanding of software development and operations. You should be able to understand our competitors’ offerings and be able to differentiate our product offerings.
- Competitive compensation plan
- 100% full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
This is a full-time opportunity. LogDNA is based in San Francisco Bay Area but hiring for 100% remote.
At LogDNA, it’s our differences, compassion, and desire to grow that bring us together. We respect the opinions of all people and are champions for diversity, equity, and inclusion in our community.