At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, OpenAI, Instacart, and Lime Bike. We’re building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We've achieved 350% year-over-year revenue growth in the last year, and we're just getting started.
We're Y-Combinator alumni, venture-backed by Emergence Capital (Salesforce, Box, and Zoom) and Initialized Capital (Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon). Our team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, having worked on products at Heroku, Facebook, WhatsApp, Udacity, Ripple, among others.
We currently are looking for a passionate Technical leader for Frontend Development who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. The successful candidate will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion for pixel perfection. You will have a team-oriented attitude, a desire to see engineers succeed and grow, and the ability to set up processes to execute quickly. You will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
Responsibilities (What you'll do)
- Work closely with the product management, design, and internal teams to understand the needs of our customers and quickly iterate to build features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participate in design and architecture discussions
- Work on both sides of the web app: design and build client-side UIs and server-side APIs
- Manage technical debt. Help to maintain balance between velocity and code health
Qualifications (What you'll need)
- Experience in building real-world web applications
- Solid experience with Vue.js/Vuex or React/Redux frameworks
- Solid experience with Express.js, MongoDB, Redis and similar server-side technologies
- Solid understanding of front-end architecture, managing state. Knowledge of best practices of building data flow in a web app
- Motivated to cultivate engineering best practices
Bonus Points (Nice to have)
- An eye for design, passion for building simple and powerful user interfaces
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a 100% remote full-time opportunity. LogDNA is based in Mountain View, CA but with a remote-friendly work culture. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.