LogDNA is a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system. We strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers, we ingest billions of log events and terabytes of data every day to help identify and diagnose production issues; our customers are our top priority.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to guide our largest enterprise customers. Our team is focused on mapping organizational pain-points to solutions, helping our customers make sense of their logs and deliver strategies to improve business operations. Our ideal new teammate will both welcome change and evolve structure for our business, as LogDNA continues to mature.
Read on and submit your resume if you’re hungry for a unique opportunity with a quickly evolving organization.
What to expect in the role
- Own the success of key enterprise accounts, serving as a trusted advisor for their log management strategy.
- Consult customers on their log efficiency and internal analysis
- Keep customers knowledgeable of evolving product features
- Partner with Sales to develop account plans, driving loyalty, usage, and growth for our customers.
- Analyze your customers’ business and identify risks and opportunities to deliver meaningful impact.
- Host effective business reviews focusing on value for direct users and impact on senior and executive leadership goals
- Influence media opportunities and collaborate on product requirements, by translating customer feedback for Marketing and Product.
- Become an expert in the log management space, providing technical advice, guidance and insights, while keeping up with industry trends.
To excel in this position, you must have:
- 5+ years experience establishing and expanding customer businesses for Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to simplify complex concepts across varying audiences
- Proficiency in anticipating customer needs and driving solutions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, particularly when evangelizing your product.
- Experience developing and building relationships where none may exist.
- Passion for collaborating cross-functionally to solve business and technical problems.
Nice to have, but not required:
- Familiarity with Kubernetes environment and how logging fits into the developer ecosystem
- Experience coding in C/C++, Go, Java, Python
- Experience processing loglines
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive advantages
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in SF/Bay Area. Apply with confidence -- fortune favors the bold.