Compliance Lead will focus on defining and shaping LogDNA’s compliance programs, help build compliance features into our product, and are experts in all things compliance. We are looking for people who are comfortable building transparent compliance programs and who have worked with and understand how compliance works with cloud-native technology stacks.
As a member of the Security Team at LogDNA, you will be working towards raising the bar on compliance for our systems and our product. We will achieve that by collaborating across functional teams and providing guidance on best practices.
- Develop roadmap based on platform and customer needs
- e.g.: HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOC 2
- Maintaining and updating compliance frameworks for LogDNA’s current compliance obligations.
- Researching new compliance certifications that LogDNA will be pursuing.
- Actively perform audits and ongoing testing of compliance controls.
- Develop internal controls around compliance frameworks contextualized to LogDNA’s environment.
- Participate in internal audits and readiness assessments for various business units.
- Educate others on compliance, workflows, and processes.
- Provide guidance on compliance issues with all departments
- Proven experience defining and shaping compliance programs
- Experience with, or a passion for transparent compliance programs
- Working understanding of how compliance works with cloud-native technology stacks
- Team player, and enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Great communication skills
- Proven ability to employ a flexible and constructive approach when solving problems
- US Citizenship required since this position will be responsible to support FedRAMP certification and ongoing compliance monitoring
- Experience with multiple Compliance Frameworks (HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, SOC 2, FedRAMP, ISO 27001)
- Experience building compliance features into products
- Experience with managing projects using project management software or issue trackers
- Experience with version control software (preferably git)
- Basic scripting (Bash, Python)