At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, OpenAI, Instacart, and Lime Bike. We’re building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management.
We're YCombinator alumni, venture-backed by Emergence Capital (Salesforce, Box, and Zoom) and Initialized Capital (Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon). Our team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, having worked on products at Heroku, Facebook, WhatsApp, Udacity, Ripple, among others.
We are looking for an ambitious and pragmatic Product Designer who is looking to raise the bar of product design in the developer tools space. As an early member of LogDNA’s design team, you will help shape our product experience as well as our design systems, brand, and design culture. The ideal candidate cares more about finding the right answer than being right, takes pride in designing products that empower users to do their job better, and is a clear and effective communicator.
What you'll do:
- Create and own the design process, style guides and building design systems from the ground up
- Design elegant user interfaces and interactions that solve the problems of our customers while balancing the needs of the business
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and our customers to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions from ideation to production
- Articulate and evangelize design decisions using user research and data
Who you are:
- 5+ years of design experience at product-driven companies
- Strong portfolio of work that includes shipping products from start to finish
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with other designers, product managers, and engineers
- Well versed in visual and user experience design
- Preference for building products iteratively
- Experience mentoring/managing product designers, more importantly: a track record of developing other designers’ skills and careers
- Experience working on developer tools and/or B2B products
- Experience collaborating with marketing and interest in driving design direction of marketing websites and assets
- Comfortable designing in HTML/CSS, even better if you can implement your designs directly in code
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Toronto. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.