At LogDNA you’ll help us build a fast and modern log management platform that offers the flexibility of an amazing developer experience with the trust of enterprise-grade infrastructure. Today, LogDNA is used by over 3,000 teams including IBM, OpenAI, Instacart, and Lime Bike. We’re building a future where developers don’t have to dread the tools they use at work, starting with log management. We've achieved 300% year-over-year revenue growth in the last year, and we're just getting started.
We're YCombinator alumni, venture-backed by Emergence Capital (Salesforce, Box, and Zoom) and Initialized Capital (Reddit, Coinbase, and Patreon). Our team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, having worked on products at Heroku, Facebook, WhatsApp, Udacity, Ripple, among others.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Software Backend Engineer to help build and scale our world-class log management system. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a passion for management and a team-oriented attitude, who wants to see engineers succeed, set up processes to do things well, and execute quickly.
- Design, implement, and launch critical product features in a fast-paced environment
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements of our platforms
- Collaborate in cross-functional teams and with partner companies
- Investigate and improve overall system performance
- Research and development on technical solutions for the next generation of our product
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, databases and information retrieval
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
- Self-motivation and a passion to build great products
- Keen attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to security
Bonus Points for Prior Experience:
- Cloud Platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure
- REST APIs
- Redis, MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Message Queue systems like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Data mining and machine learning
- Working in a nimble start up environment
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.