LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We currently are looking for a passionate Senior Backend Engineer who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. He/she will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Design, implement, and launch critical product features in a fast paced environment
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements of our platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to achieve solutions
- Provide recommendations for improvement
- Developing technical solutions, building new features/experiences/supporting architectures that create success for our users.
- Work with our product and engineering team to deliver our product on time and with best practices
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong understanding of traditional web technologies -- bonus points if you’re familiar with Node.js, built REST APIs, and cloud applications
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
- Self-motivated with a passion to build great products
- Keen attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to security
Bonus Points for Prior Experience:
- Building REST API's
- Redis, MongoDB or ElasticSearch
- Message Queues like RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Investigating and improving performance bottlenecks
- Data-mining or machine learning
- Working in a nimble startup environment
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.