LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We are looking for a Strategic Partner manager who can create a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. They will cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of LogDNA’s offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see win-win opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs. This role will report directly to the Head of Business Development and is based out of Mountain View, California.
The Strategic Partner Manager will work to develop and support strategic enterprise partnerships. We work closely with external partners and across LogDNA’s Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and customer-facing organizations. Through these partnerships, we seek to build joint success, customer multipliers and a thriving ecosystem of partners with the aim of delighting customers. We are helping shape the future of how technology is used in the workplace and invite you to be part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing a focused set of highly strategic global technology alliance. You will be responsible for developing, consulting and working on strategic agreements with external partners. You will also work with cross-functional peers to determine and execute against LogDNA’s overall strategy as it relates to partnerships. You'll be responsible for developing and managing partners throughout the partner lifecycle - from business planning to integration to go-to-market.
- Develop and execute a strategy for alliance partners.
- Develop and rollout new opportunities for partners. Represent the voice of the partner to Product and Engineering teams, and to LogDNA leadership.
- Assist with development of partner strategies, strategic account plans, and key executive relationships, including growth opportunities, action planning, and business growth forecasting.
- Help partners leverage LogDNA’s technology to enhance their offerings, integrate with them to fill gaps in and extend our product portfolio, and work with them in the field to help to develop these partnerships with customers, channel partners and sales.
- Help build out any channel and sales enablement training programs to help scale the success of LogDNA’s product portfolio across our major partners.
- Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (operations, financial, sales, training, product enhancement, etc.) and drive new opportunities. Support integration of new products with existing partners, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of daily business issues.
- 10% Domestic Travel Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and enterprise software.
- Experience in working with and leading cross- functional teams (Product/Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Partner management or business development experience.
- Experience in a role with P&L responsibilities for a technology company or division.
- 3 years experience in Strategy Development, Partnership Management or Business Development in the technology industry.
- Background in software engineering or product management.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level, launching new products successfully in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships across departments.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and resourcefully, with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.