LogDNA is a leading server log management system that allows developers to pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. Thousands of engineers ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day with LogDNA to identify and diagnose production issues.
We’ve been growing rapidly, and to help capture the huge opportunity in front of us, we’re looking for a Head of Product Marketing -- as a product expert, you’ll use a data-driven approach to help drive demand and adoption of LogDNA, and help create happy, successful customers.
- Develop a strong understanding of every nook and cranny of our product and the value they give to developers
- Conduct product-focused webinars to fuel demand generation
- Create content that highlights our unique value, including blog articles, screencast video, whitepapers and case studies
- Enhance our online presence through digital communities, and our offline presence through analog meetups / conferences
- Provide insights into the product development lifecycle and product planning process based on user / prospect interaction
- 3-5 years in product marketing at a developer-focused company, with a strong track record of UA results
- Strong understanding of the world of server logging, and our target customer profiles
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a technical audience
- Ability to keep up with the pace of an agile startup
- Product marketing in the server logging industry
- Usage of server logging products in previous roles
- Expertise with Kubernetes and containerization
- Engineering background
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View.