LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We currently are looking for a passionate Front-End Engineer who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. The successful candidate will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion for pixel perfection. He/she will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Develop UIs that provide a consistent experience across all web browsers and operating systems
- Implement features on the front-end side for our web applications
- Work closely with the product management, design, and internal teams to understand the needs of our customers and quickly iterate to build features.
- Design well thought, clear, and polished UI, providing an engaging and delightful user experience
- Develop UI components for web based application
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Always use best practices in your code
- Think creatively and work outside the box (we love and welcome new ideas)
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML
- Strong UX and design sense
- Can efficiently work in a collaborative coding environment
- Experience shipping production-ready products
- Keen attention to detail with a desire for pixel perfection
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong communication skills
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Toronto. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.