LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We currently are looking for a passionate Site Reliability Engineer who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. The successful candidate will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion to build, innovate and achieve excellence in your craft. He/she will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Build and run large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems
- Build and maintain tools for measuring and monitoring availability.
- Craft and continuously improve the lifecycle of services within the business, from inception through implementation
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, planning and reviews
- Ensure our products scale and perform consistently
- Build and maintain effective dashboards.
- Participate in the on-call rotation to help ensure the site is up around the clock.
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience running containers in a production environment
- Experience in large scale operations environments.
- Passion for automating everything repetitive and in our infrastructure
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GKE.
- Experience with Kubernetes and ElasticSearch
- Experience with continuous delivery, configuration management, infrastructure-as-code.
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.