LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We currently are looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. He/she will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Initiate, develop, and manage outbound opportunity discovery calls and email campaigns. Connect and create interest for LogDNA
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and inspire them to learn how LogDNA can benefit their business
- Develop detailed summaries of qualified leads for account executives to understand business structure and pain points.
- Support the account management and marketing teams on inbound and outbound campaigns, initiatives, events, webinars, debriefs and renewal efforts
- Prior sales development experience preferred
- A proven closer who ranks in the top 5-10% amongst the current SDR team
- Is not afraid to cold call anyone anytime and anywhere
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and writing skills
- Must have a strong work ethic because sales doesn’t stop at 6pm
- Must be confident and have high energy to work in a fast paced environment
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.