LogDNA is a leading server log management system that allows developers to pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. Thousands of engineers ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day with LogDNA to identify and diagnose production issues.
We’re looking for a Developer Evangelist/Advocate with a background in educating developers / DevOps regarding tools for developer tools or cloud services. This role will be especially focused on growing the adoption of LogDNA. This role will work closely with our engineering, product, and marketing teams.
This position reports to the CMO and will be a good fit for a candidate who would like the unique opportunity to help shape the LogDNA developer advocacy approach. The Developer Evangelist/Advocate will be a key hire in a growing marketing team.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be a self-starter who has a philosophy of developer love - educate, engage and support - all from a place of authenticity and respect.
This role will work collaboratively with product management, technical communications, product marketing, marketing communications, and select engineers to continue to refine and improve how LogDNA participates in the developer and DevOps communities.
This is a full-time remote position for the right North America-based candidate.
- Work with LogDNA’s CMO, product management, product marketing, select engineers, and end-user marketing, to develop the company’s developer/DevOps advocacy approach.
- Help discover and evaluate developer/DevOps-related conferences and meetups that match LogDNA’s end-users or evaluators
- Develop and submit CFPs at appropriate conferences and meetups; also identify CFP opportunities for select technical staff
- In collaboration with the product team and product marketing director, participate in end-user supporting assets such as videos, podcasts, etc.
- In collaboration with the marketing communications manager, participate in engaging the developer / DevOps influencers social media
- Write opinionated blog posts, articles, etc about relevant technical or trending topics
- 5+ years engineering or development experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively educate developers and DevOps professionals
- Superior writing skills with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand
- Understanding of the cloud service provider and infrastructure software landscapes
- Ability to keep up with the pace of an agile startup
- Bonus Points:
- Experience as a developer evangelist / advocate or a developer community manager
- A current contributor of code to a community project
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based within North America.
Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.