LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We currently are looking for a passionate Developer Evangelist who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. The successful candidate will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion for raising developer awareness and educating our target prospects. He/she will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Become deeply rooted in the Engineer / DevOps community and be a part of the conversation
- Monitor communication channels and interact with the community, answer questions and assist developers
- Attend and speak at meetups and conferences
- Build awareness amongst our target audience
- Be the voice of the customer during internal meetings (product, marketing, sales)
- Create content (blog posts, videos, etc.) for our content marketing efforts
- 1+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong technical background, with a deep understanding of the server logging space and our positioning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate highly technical concepts clearly and succinctly
- Experience with content marketing is an asset
- You’re an extrovert who loves interacting with people
- A passion for deeply technical products
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, and unlimited vacation)
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.