LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We currently are looking for a passionate Account Executive who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. He/she will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Communicate the value of LogDNA to a range of business functions, and work with prospects from cold lead to close.
- Work with prospects through the full sales cycle, understanding their detailed needs and communicating why LogDNA is the best solution for them
- Lead calls, presentations and demos for prospects’ specific use cases
- Manage and navigate cross-functional teams (sales, marketing, engineering, product) to bring the right knowledge and resources to the table to close complex sales
- Provide insight for areas of opportunity / improvement based on customer feedback
- Help refine the sales playbook for future AE’s and SDR’s
- Channels You'll work with:
- Email: Create a multi-touchpoint email outreach campaign customized to each buyer persona
- Phone: Call leads pre- and post- demo
- Demos: Walk users through our product and how it provides value for their specific use case
- Webinars: Become a thought leader in the server logging space and lead presentations that generate leads
- Lead Scoring: Understand which efforts have an impact on closing a sale, and automate a process for identifying the highest potential leads
- 3-5 years in B2B SaaS sales as a closer, with a strong track record of results
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Understanding of the server logging landscape
- Experience selling to various buyer personas and roles within an organization
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits
- 100% Full health premium coverage for you and your dependents (yes... everyone)
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Unlimited Vacation
This is a full-time opportunity based in Mountain View. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.