LogDNA, a leading intuitive cloud services-based server log management system, we strive to help developers pinpoint production issues by aggregating all system and application logs into one platform. With a customer base of highly reputable companies and thousands of engineers that ingest billions of events and terabytes of data every day to identify and diagnose production issues, we can ensure our customers are our top priority.
We currently are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who is a motivated and an influential addition to the team to take part in our continued success and growth. The successful candidate will also be an energetic self-starter with a passion to build, innovate and achieve excellence in your craft. He/she will be results-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic about making an impact with an agile, venture-backed, Y Combinator alum start-up.
- Set up, deploy, and troubleshoot AWS environments
- Bridge any knowledge gaps between Operations and Development
- Contribute to the careful planning of deployments and improvements to continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline
- Design, build, test and deploy highly scalable and resilient cloud-based infrastructure
- Build automations and processes to quickly onboard new technologies into our platform so that these technologies can be rapidly provisioned throughout multiple production and non-production environments
- Work efficiently with an exceptional attention to detail around a high security environment.
- 2-5 years of relevant industry experience
- Understanding and experience of Elastic Search and Kubernetes is required.
- Experience managing Linux environment
- Experience scaling high traffic infrastructure
- Well-versed in good software engineering principles
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Strong communication skills with the ability to lead technical discussions
- Self-motivated with good work ethics
- Keen attention to detail especially when it pertains to security
- Working in a fun, energetic, agile team environment
- Free snacks, lunch, drinks, and coffee
- Lots of exciting new projects
- Competitive compensation plan
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, and unlimited vacation)
This is a full-time opportunity based in Toronto. Apply with confidence - fortune favors the bold.