Full-time. As soon as possible.
Lofelt is developing next-generation haptic technology. Our aim is to provide the most remarkable haptic experiences on the market – spearheading the adoption of realistic haptics in mobile, AR/VR and gaming peripherals. We are currently working with world-renowned brands to improve the user experience in some of the most recognized consumer products on the market.
As part of a small, fast-growing team working with agile methodologies, you’ll find many opportunities to grow your skill set and take on new responsibilities and challenges within the organization.
Recent product launches with Lofelt technology include Razer Nari Ultimate and Teenage Engineering OP-Z. In October 2019, Lofelt launched the first design tool for authoring realistic haptic experiences: Lofelt Composer.
Help us create the most remarkable haptic experiences of the future.
Lofelt is looking for a content and communications manager to create and drive content for all customer touchpoints. As a key member of the Communication team, you will create resources and detailed planning as well as collaborate with stakeholders to educate people on Lofelt and the world of sophisticated haptics.
The ideal candidate: thinks big picture and cross-functionally; has a passion for writing creative content; delivering remarkable user experiences; and, knows how to create resources that drive sales leads, subscribers, and awareness to products and brand.
What You Will Do
- Own and develop creative content and communication strategies for all customer touchpoints, such as website, social media, newsletters, customer presentations, and trade shows.
- Create resources to drive the generation of sales leads, subscribers, and awareness of haptics (examples include white papers, user guides, documentation, tutorials).
- Use qualitative and quantitative research, track KPIs to inform your content decisions.
- Collaborate with designers, sales managers, engineers, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of key stakeholders within Lofelt and our audience.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years demonstrated success in content and communication role, preferably in B2B technology environment is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to generate successful social media material and campaigns.
- Ability to write creative content with excellent editorial, proofreading and copywriting skills.
- Ability to set priorities and build a holistic content marketing plan.
- Excellent project management and production skills.
- Experience with SEO analysis and on-page optimization.
- Previous experience producing and editing video a big plus.
- Native-level English and fluent in German.
We encourage potential candidates who don't precisely match the job experience but have comparable backgrounds to apply.
What We Offer
- Autonomy and responsibility for your own projects.
- A key role in a dynamic, deep-tech company and a highly-qualified international team building products we love.
- Working on leading-edge technology and ample opportunities to bring in your own ideas.
- Collaborating with international tier-1 brands to enhance products that provide new and meaningful experiences for millions of people.
- An office layout that supports creativity and innovation while balancing focused individual work and collaboration.
- A generous options package and long-term benefits from the company's success.
- A friendly and respectful culture.
Our company is built on ideas from different fields – and different people. We pride ourselves on the wonderfully-diverse team we have put together and are committed to inclusive company culture as we expand and grow. We celebrate our differences and offer equal opportunity and consideration for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
More insights into the work at Lofelt can be found on our blog at https://lofelt.com/blog. We look forward to receiving your application!