Part Time. Berlin.
Lofelt is developing cutting-edge haptic technology. Our aim is to provide the most remarkable haptic experiences on the market – spearheading the adoption of high-definition haptics in mobile, AR/VR, headset and gaming industries. We have designed the Basslet, an innovative music subwoofer that delivers bass straight to the body so you can feel music, and teamed up with Razer to launch Hypersense and a series of high-end gaming products using Lofelt technology.
Driven by growing demand for high-definition haptics, we are embarking on a period of rapid growth with support from major-league investors.
What you will do
- Work in close collaboration with the design team to improve and maintain Lofelt website.
- Keep our CMS up-to-date and secure.
- Work with IT manager to create internal web-based tools.
- Question, recognize and stay ahead of problems, lead team’s thought process to determine solutions and decisions.
- Define desired scope and outcomes with well-defined acceptance criteria, milestones and timeline.
What we are looking for
- Experience working with HTML5 and modern CSS.
- Experience working with modern CMS.
- Experience doing data visualization.
- Ability to set up and administer Google analytics.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new initiatives.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English; German is a plus.
- This is a part time position, working hours may vary depending on each project
We encourage potential candidates to apply who don't precisely match the job experience but have comparable backgrounds.
What makes you stand out
- Experience building web animations and interactive websites.
- Knowledge of SEO and Google tag manager.
- Experience with Database Management and Queries.
- PHP and MediaWiki experience considered an advantage.
What we offer
- An involved role in a young, dynamic, ambitious deep-tech company and a highly -qualified international team innovating and creating products we love.
- Work to support our cutting-edge technology, with ample opportunity to bring in ideas and improve processes.
- Collaboration and deep involvement across teams.
- A friendly and respectful culture.
- An open office located in a vibrant part of Berlin’s Kreuzberg neighborhood.
Our company is built on ideas from different fields – and different people. We pride ourselves on the wonderfully-diverse team we’ve put together and are committed to an inclusive company culture as we expand and grow. We celebrate our differences and offer equal opportunity and consideration for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Help us create the most remarkable haptic experiences of the future.
More insights into the work at Lofelt can be found on our blog: https://lofelt.com/blog
To apply, please fill out the application form below. If you have work samples, please also send. We look forward to receiving your application!