Lofelt is developing cutting-edge haptic technology. Our aim is to provide the most remarkable haptic experiences on the market – spearheading the adoption of high-definition haptics in mobile, AR/VR, headset and gaming industries. We are currently working with world-renowned brands to improve the user experience in some of the most recognized consumer products on the market.
Driven by growing demand for high-definition haptics, we are embarking on a period of rapid growth with support from our major-league investors.
As a working student in our finance department, you will work closely with the finance team on topics such as fundraising, reporting, controlling and accounting.
As part of a small, fast-growing team, you’ll have direct access to the Executive team and have many opportunities to grow your skill set.
What you will do
- Prepare investor reports, improve the company’s controlling landscape and develop corresponding tools and processes
- Support day to day operations, such as bookkeeping, and work closely with our external accounting firm
- Provide timely data and documentation to external partner for our monthly accounting
- Prepare presentations and support in due diligences
- Other finance and legal-related ad-hoc tasks
What we’re looking for
- You are working towards completing your Bachelor's or Master's degree in a business related field with a focus on finance
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT, etc.) and Google applications
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
We encourage potential candidates to apply who don't precisely match the job experience but have comparable backgrounds.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and a competitive salary
- Opportunity to grow your skill set and the role within the company
- A position in a young, dynamic deep-tech company with high ambitions and a highly-qualified international team
- A big and open office located in a vibrant part of Berlin-Kreuzberg
Our company is built on ideas from different fields – and different people. We pride ourselves on the wonderfully diverse team we’ve put together and are committed to an inclusive company culture as we expand and grow. We celebrate our differences and offer equal opportunity and consideration for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Help us create the most remarkable haptic experiences of the future.
To apply, please fill out the application form below. We look forward to receiving your application!
More insights into the work at Lofelt can be found on our blog: https://lofelt.com/blog