Full-time. As soon as possible.
Lofelt is developing cutting-edge haptic technology. Our aim is to provide the most remarkable haptic experiences on the market – spearheading the adoption of high-definition (HD) haptics in mobile, AR/VR, headset and gaming industries. We are currently working with world-renowned brands to improve the user experience in some of the most recognized consumer products.
Encouraged by growing demand for HD haptics, we are embarking on a period of rapid growth with support from major-league investors.
What you will do
- Develop Lofelt’s software for real-time processing of high fidelity haptics, a key part of our core technology.
- Innovate with a small group of experts and bring our proprietary end-to-end haptic system to the next level.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver a shippable product.
- Engage and continuously improve the way we work and develop Lofelt Wave software.
What we are looking for
- Highly proficient in C/C++, with experience in product life cycle development and releasing products to market.
- Good knowledge in designing software systems, architecture, APIs and SDKs.
- Strong communication and a team player.
- Analytical and pragmatic when problem solving.
- Organized, thorough and motivated to take on projects from start to finish.
What makes you stand out
- You have designed audio drivers and codecs.
- You have worked with Wwise or Unity APIs.
- You write your own music DSP and plug-ins with real-time audio processing.
- You are mentoring colleagues and actively contribute to improving your team.
- You have passion for great user experience.
We encourage potential candidates to apply who don't precisely match the job experience but have comparable backgrounds.
What we offer
- A key role in a young, dynamic, ambitious deep-tech company and a highly-qualified international team building products we love.
- Working on cutting-edge technology and ample opportunity to bring in your own ideas, define the tools you want to use and improve the processes.
- Collaboration and deep involvement while designing products with real-world constraints.
- The chance to work on multi-functional challenges that involve mechanical design, electronics and software.
- Collaborating with international tier-1 brands to enhance products that provide new and meaningful experiences for millions of people.
- A generous options package and long-term benefit from the company's success.
- A friendly and respectful culture.
- An open office located in a vibrant part of Berlin’s Kreuzberg neighborhood.
Our company is built on ideas from different fields – and different people. We pride ourselves on the wonderfully-diverse team we’ve put together and are committed to an inclusive company culture as we expand and grow. We celebrate our differences and offer equal opportunity and consideration for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Help us create the most remarkable haptic experiences of the future.
To apply, please fill out the application form below. We look forward to receiving your application!
More insights into the work at Lofelt can be found on our blog: https://lofelt.com/blog