Full-time. As soon as possible.
Lofelt is developing cutting-edge haptic technology. Our aim is to provide the most remarkable haptic experiences on the market – spearheading the adoption of high-definition (HD) haptics in mobile, AR/VR, headset and gaming industries. We are currently working with world-renowned brands to improve the user experience in some of the most recognized consumer products.
Encouraged by growing demand for HD haptics, we are embarking on a period of rapid growth with support from major-league investors.
What you will do
- Create the core synthesis and signal processing algorithms for high-end sound and haptic interfaces.
- Help optimize algorithms to run on different embedded platforms.
- Stay on top of the latest developments in audio DSP and collaborate.
- Innovate with a small group of experts and professionals and bring our proprietary haptic system to the next level.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to deliver a shippable product.
- Lead and participate in architectural and design discussions with the team and partners.
What we are looking for
- Strong communication and a team player
- Strong skills in the relevant areas of math and realtime audio-DSP
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, product life cycle development, working on real products
- In-depth knowledge of the architecture of software systems, APIs and SDKs
- Analytical and pragmatic when problem solving
- Organized, thorough and motivated to take projects from start to finish
- 3+ years of audio experience.
What makes you stand out
- You have worked with Wwise or Unity APIs
- You write your own music DSP and plug-ins with real-time audio processing
- You write and give inspiring talks about topics that are meaningful to you
- You are mentoring colleagues and actively contribute to improving your team
- You have passion for great user experience
We encourage potential candidates to apply who don't precisely match the job experience but have comparable backgrounds.
What we offer
- A key role in a young, dynamic, ambitious deep-tech company and a highly-qualified international team building products we love.
- Working on cutting-edge technology with ample opportunity to bring in your own ideas, define the tools you want to use and improve the processes.
- Collaboration and deep involvement while designing products with real-world constraints.
- The chance to work on multi-functional challenges that involve mechanical design, electronics and software.
- Collaborating with international Tier-1 brands to enhance products that provide new and meaningful experiences for millions of people.
- A generous options package and long-term benefit from the company's success.
- A friendly and respectful culture.
- An open office located in a vibrant part of Berlin’s Kreuzberg neighborhood.
Our company is built on ideas from different fields – and different people. We pride ourselves on the wonderfully-diverse team we’ve put together and are committed to an inclusive company culture as we expand and grow. We celebrate our differences and offer equal opportunity and consideration for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Help us create the most remarkable haptic experiences of the future.
To apply, please fill out the application form below. We look forward to receiving your application!
More insights into the work at Lofelt can be found on our blog: https://lofelt.com/blog