Director of Global Licensing Sales
Lofelt is developing cutting-edge haptic technology. Our aim is to provide the most remarkable haptic experiences on the market – spearheading the adoption of high-definition haptics in mobile, AR/VR, headset and gaming industries. We are currently working with world-renowned brands to improve the user experience in some of the most recognized consumer products on the market.
Driven by growing demand for high-definition haptics, we are embarking on a period of rapid growth with support from our major-league investors.
What You’ll Do
- You will take on a key leadership role in a high-growth company
- Own, lead and develop all aspects of sales and licensing strategy
- Drive revenue and achieve quarterly and yearly sales objectives and targets
- Develop well thought-out cases for various licensing-out opportunities relating to the development, commercialization and protection of IP
- Negotiate contracts through finalization with legal advisers and senior management
- Play a critical role in our overall strategy
- Proactively identify and launch new initiatives to drive business development
- Build global sales team
- Lead and mentor a high performing sales team
- Build scalable and repeatable processes for the sales team
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales, licensing or business development
- Experience in working with large, multinational customers
- Familiarity with software licensing terms
- Passion for developing and mentoring sales team
- Fluent in English, great verbal and written communication skills. German is a plus
- Experience working in a global technology or hardware company is a plus
- Ability to take ownership of issues and coordinate their resolution with internal teams
We encourage potential candidates to apply who don't precisely match the job experience but have comparable backgrounds.
What We Offer
- A key leadership role in a fast-moving tech company with high ambitions and a great culture
- A position that allows you to build your team and shape the direction of the business
- A generous options package and long-term benefit from the company’s success
- A big and open office located in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Relocation to the United States optional
- Travel on a global basis will be required
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the company
Our company is built on ideas from different fields – and different people. We pride ourselves on the wonderfully diverse team we’ve put together and are committed to an inclusive company culture as we expand and grow. We celebrate our differences and offer equal opportunity and consideration for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Help us create the most remarkable haptic experiences of the future.
To apply, please fill out the application form below. We look forward to receiving your application!
More insights into the work at Lofelt can be found on our blog: https://lofelt.com/blog