Locus Energy, a Genscape group company, came into existence in 2007 and is a leader in the field of PV monitoring and controls. Locus has its presence across the North Americas and India. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the needs of remote monitoring of renewable installations. We place the highest importance on our team and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development.
Roles and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility will be to contribute towards design and drafting of electrical/instrumentation/mechanical based schematics in conjunction with the US team. Interfaces with divisional counterparts in US and elsewhere to define project timelines and establish a good tracking mechanism. Interface with Operations, Materials, Engineering, Regulatory, Marketing, Quality and Suppliers to establish correct requirements for product design and development. A minor responsibility will be to keep record of all BOM materials and engineering components. This role requires you to be a self-motivated, sensible and hardworking individual, who can work with multi-cultural teams, take responsibility and is particular about time lines.
Technical Skill Set
- Product Design & development of instrumentation and structural / mechanical components
- Proficient in modelling (3D CAD), detailing (2D Drafting) using Pro-E Wildfire / Creo Standards, or other equivalent standards.
- Basic GD&T knowledge.
- Concept design and development.
- Design Verification and Validation
- Understanding on instrumentation and sensor systems
Mandatory Personal Skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Extremely particular about time and time lines
- Sensible and hardworking
- Self Motivated