ACRONYM is an organization committed to building political power and digital infrastructure for the progressive movement. We design and deploy strategic media, advertising and organizing programs to advance this mission and develop resources and trainings to empower other progressive organizations and campaigns to leverage digital tools, tactics and platforms to reach, inspire and mobilize people to take civic and political action. We believe in integrity, innovation, radical honesty, creative and measurable impact -- and infuse those values into every program and partnership we take on.
To advance this work, ACRONYM is seeking a Special Assistant to the CEO. This full-time position will be based in Washington, DC.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience scheduling for a principal or team, either through past jobs or recent internships
- A passion for developing efficient systems that ensure the stability of a rapidly growing organization
- Stellar time management skills and the initiative to guide administrative projects from start to finish
- The ability to thrive in a self-directed, remote working environment
- An obsessive attention to detail
- A fondness and skill for people and vendor management
- A commitment to finding creative solutions to problems
- Own the scheduling and maintenance of the CEO’s calendar
- Liaise on internal scheduling needs between the CEO and the rest of the team
- Liaise on external relationship between the CEO and select partners and vendors
- Managing travel (hotels, trains, planes) on behalf of the CEO
- Manage the Google Suite account adding new members as needed
- Manage digital administrative tools and onboarding (Slack, email, etc.)
- Lead on reimbursement process for any expenses, ensure employees receive reimbursement, and make sure partners are billed for reimbursable travel expenses
- Procure equipment for new hires as needed, including laptops, etc.
- Maintain corporate loyalty programs for travel
ACRONYM is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community are strongly urged to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical conditions.
The monthly rate begins at $45,000 / annually and will be commensurate with experience. We believe in compensating hard work, talent and grit, especially because of our progressive values, not despite them.