Localytics is a digital engagement and intelligence platform for many of the world's top digital brands including ESPN, The New York Times, Microsoft, and The Weather Channel. Brands use our platform to understand customer engagement across mobile/web platforms and drive meaningful connections through personalized digital experiences recommended by the Localytics Digital Intelligence engine. With a suite of predictive analytics and digital intelligence features, our platform scales to provide the tools and services that allow marketers and business users to turn insights into action effectively. We value good software design, collaborative development, and rapid iteration.
About the Role
We want you to help us scale our enterprise business platform across multiple strategic initiatives including engagement, analytics, and intelligence. As an experienced product manager, you’ll partner with product leadership to establish a shared vision, drive competitive analysis and research initiatives on specific projects, develop user stories and requirements, lead execution, and measure customer adoption. You’ll be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from ideation through launch and iteration, contributing to the growth of the platform against defined KPI’s and success metrics.
- Maintains roadmap for strategic area of focus with product leadership, helping to set product strategy and direction, manage the sequence/phasing of features, align cross functional teams, expose cross-functional dependencies, and manage scope across varying levels of complexity.
- Creates clear goals for the team, leveraging documentation to illustrate the competitive landscape, product value to market, and propose solutions. Works closely with engineering teams to understand technical constraints as they relates to scope of work and can phase development approaches to deliver incremental value to customers..
- Defines and consistently measures quantifiable success metrics of owned features. Communicates failures, successes, learnings across the organization. Utilizes data insights, market and customer research, and intuition to continually improve features and contribute to prioritization discussions.
- Builds relationships with customers directly to incorporate feedback into the development cycle. Works with peers and managers to coordinate outreach activities (sponsor user group, focus group, survey, other).
- Grooms the product backlog, troubleshoots, and triages requests. Continuously tightens relationships with external teams (Customer Success, Tech Support, Sales) through consistent response and clear expectation setting. Contributes to process that support communications with internal and external teams.
- 3-5 years of product management experience
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solver, able to identify constraints and articulate real solutions
- Ability to understand technical complexity and naturally translate to non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, prioritization, and detail-oriented skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Obtained your BA/BS Degree