Localytics’ mission is to put people at the center of brands’ digital engagement - delivering meaningfulness and personalization in all experiences. We aim to be the intelligence behind the digital engagements that brands have with their customers. Today we achieve that by giving marketers the autonomy to craft intelligent, personalized mobile campaigns that deepen customer engagement, loyalty and conversion.
About the role:
As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be a critical link in connecting what our Product Management and Engineering teams build and our marketplace success as we market and sell. You’ll be the product evangelist, establishing our value and the differentiators that set Localytics apart in a crowded market. You’ll also own the launch of product enhancements and new products, raising awareness and driving adoption among our existing and future customers. And, you’ll set Localytics apart by establishing the company as a thought leader in our chosen space.
You’ll know our competitors like the back of your hand: what they do today and what they plan to do in the future. You’ll also know our buyers better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. You’ll back up strategic insights with market evidence and then use that knowledge to drive the development of product based content and sales enablement materials that resonate with buyers and empowers our sales channels to be successful.
- Enhance our product’s value proposition as our solution evolves.
- Ability to understand software products at a technical level.
- Plan and take part in taking enhanced and new products to market quarterly
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, solution overviews, website copy and blog posts
- Develop effective competitive content that reflects a deep understanding of the market
- Equip our sales team with materials (slide decks, one-pagers, etc.) that will help them educate prospects and close deals.
- Conduct Sales training sessions
- Work with Product Managers during development to craft a compelling, differentiated story for the product, communication the story to internal and external audiences.
- Drive product adoption using a variety of mediums including email, web, and in-platform messages.
- Communicate the value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- 3-5 years experience working in a product marketing, content marketing, or marketing role for a B2B company, ideally a SaaS company.
- Team player who can work across multiple teams - Sales, Product Management, Development/Engineering and Customer Success - to deliver collaborative solutions
- Can easily transition from technical to business conversations
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to customers and at events
- Enjoys the start-up culture
- Experience with Seismic sales enablement tool
- Passionate about helping marketers develop more engaging / personalized campaigns.
- Ambitious, eager to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Enjoy taking complex ideas and finding ways to explain them in a clear, concise manner.
- Self-starter, comfortable working with minimal oversight.
- Obtained your BA/BS Degree