As the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for owning our customer acquisition program. You will drive awareness and new leads for the company through paid marketing campaigns and acquisition channels, including ABM, SEM/SEO, content marketing and content syndication, social media, events and webinars. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of driving leads for SaaS companies, and a strong understanding of how to target enterprise marketers. We are looking for someone who is passionate about growth and can set the strategic agenda across all levels of the organization and drive a cross-functional team to execute on that agenda.
Localytics’ mission is to put people at the center of brands’ digital engagement - delivering meaningfulness and personalization in all experiences. We aim to be the intelligence behind the digital engagements that brands have with their customers. Today we achieve that by giving marketers the ability to craft intelligent, personalized mobile campaigns that deepen customer engagement, loyalty and conversion.
- Own strategy, spend and execution for all paid marketing acquisition programs to drive penetration in target accounts.
- Help develop content nurture flows to engage with new leads and move them through the sales cycle.
- Own the marketing technology stack for all of marketing (e.g. marketing automation, attribution, reporting tools, etc.)
- Develop and execute global marketing programs and events with the objective of creating and nurturing sales opportunities from enterprise target accounts.
- Responsible for marketing program and event performance. Set goals and objectives for every Localytics program and event with regard to lead generation, pipeline creation and nurturing, and brand awareness. Communicate goals and objectives to stakeholders.
- Use sophisticated business intelligence tools such as Salesforce, Marketo and HubSpot to present and review results, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of pipeline dollars.
- Manage and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts in support of marketing program goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business or Management
- 7-10 years of demand generation and marketing experience
- Experience creating and running account-based marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work cross functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Finance teams to execute successful campaigns.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Ability to report on success metrics related to all marketing programs
- Ability to manage the creation of content, working closely with a creative design team
- Demonstrated ability to scale and grow program execution across different groups and regions
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to grasp the Localytics business and products and personas we are targeting to help execute successful programs
- Ability to lead and mentor team members
- Communication skills: Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Willingness to present ideas to diverse audiences, work cross-functionally for results and collaborate with partners
- Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization
- Experience using HubSpot and Marketo is considered an advantage