Job Description - Senior React Engineer
Want to use your talents to help local business communities and give consumers a viable, even delightful, choice to shop local?
Local Laboratory was founded in May 2020 to empower local businesses and the people who love them. Our collective experience as a team ranges from building social and music apps to enterprise software to microprocessors to amusement parks. We vibe with people who are curious, compassionate, and constantly looking to grow in their craft. Candidates who have an inclination to learn through building will be particularly successful. We take our mission seriously, but find humor in most any situation.
We are looking for a seasoned React developer with years of diverse experience and a passion for continual improvement. You have outstanding analytical and programming skills with a deep understanding of frontend application development. You have a track record of building beautiful and robust React applications. As a member of our highly motivated team you should be dedicated to excellence and have a strong sense of personal responsibility and drive. You place a high value on automated testing, have rigorous quality standards, and are driven to achieve results in a highly flexible and dynamic environment. You are comfortable being the one-stop-shop for all React development at our growing company. You embrace a startup mentality and are proficient at achieving results in an environment of ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Own all React development at Local Labs.
- Be an active champion for high quality software development.
- Be an active champion for Local Labs’ values and mission.
- Be an active contributor in shaping and evolving our product.
- Report directly to our CEO & Founder April Underwood.
- This is a full-time position. We are not looking for a contractor.
- Expert-level experience developing frontend applications with React.
- Minimum five years professional software development experience.
- Dedication to thorough testing and creating high quality software.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working from home independently and with drive.
- Are located between Pacific and Eastern time zones.