As an Executive Assistant at Localcoin, you will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative support. Focusing on research and analysis of key projects within Localcoin, you should be a proactive and extremely detail-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written skills, and unparalleled work ethic. This position reports directly to the Founders and is responsible for all business and personal related duties as delegated by both executives.
- Manage day to day calendars and scheduling for our Co-founders
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and record meeting minutes
- Assist in the timely management of communications; including screening telephone, email, and voicemail
- Research and compile data for Co-founders and leadership team as assigned
- Manage comprehensive travel schedules for the executive’s corporate and personal travel, including research, entry requirements, itinerary planning, booking and confirmation of travel arrangements and preboarding
- Reach out to and manage external vendors and contractors
- Manage company documents via Google Drive, Confluence and JIRA
- Light cleaning and organizing
- Personal assistant duties of Co-Founders may be required
- Other administrative and project duties as requested
THIS IS YOU
- 3-5 years of applicable executive administrative experience, ideally in a fast paced and growing tech and/or financial services company
- Have a valid driver's license and vehicle
- Skillful execution of administrative and research activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process
- The ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings and tools
- The ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process
- Strong collaboration and relationship management skills; ability to build a personal network throughout the company and with external partners as needed
- Experience with tools such as: Slack, Google Suite (Meets, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Presentation), Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners
- Previous experience partnering with senior management in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs; with strong follow through
- Demonstrate highest level of ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with all situations and documentation
YOU’LL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU DEMONSTRATE
- Ethics. Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability. Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism. approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support. Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization’s goals and values.
- Quality Management. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Negotiation. Analyzes each situation, looking for opportunities to make any situation more beneficial for the Founders and the company. Participates effectively in communication to achieve optimum results.
Health & Wellness Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package that covers up to 100% of traditional benefits such as dental, prescription drug coverage, vision care, critical illness coverage, life insurance and AD&D coverage. The plan also includes 100% coverage of unlimited personal and business travel insurance, on-demand online nurse assessments through Akira app. We offer a monthly spend on non-traditional medical expenses (massages, chiropractic) and a wellness account (gym memberships, spa, nutritionist).
Location - Localcoin is committed to ensuring that the team and areas we live in remain safe and healthy as the impact of COVID-19 is felt globally. The corporate team here has transitioned to a remote work set-up for the time being and have temporarily closed our head office until further notice. For essential staff in operations we work from our warehouse located close to Pearson Airport.
Events and Socials - Being remote hasn't slowed us down! Attend virtual company-wide teach and training days, industry events, themed monthly Fri-YAY happy hours, bi-weekly virtual team events like escape rooms, magic show, nutritionist lunch and learn series, coffee tastings and more!
Professional Development - We’ll invest in your career. Our company is growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs and grow your career along the way.
Compensation - We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent and impact our team brings to the table, and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
Purchase Cryptocurrency At Market Rate - You’ll be able to purchase cryptocurrencies supported by Localcoin at the Canadian market rate with zero fees. You’ll also gain exclusive coupons for all of our cryptocurrency ATMs nationwide!
Localcoin is Canada's largest and most trusted cryptocurrency ATM network. We're on a mission to simplify the buying and selling process of cryptocurrency by providing transparency, accessibility and convenience.
With over 17 million people using Localcoin products, we pride ourselves on simplifying the highly technical (and at times confusing) crypto world through our industry leading customer support. Our ATMs, trading and online products help educate people on blockchain and cryptocurrencies by providing a safe and low cost avenue to gain a deep understanding of the basics: how to own and operate a digital wallet, how the blockchain network operates and how verifying a transaction works.
We are industry leaders in Canada and growing fast across the US with an eagerness to expand globally. Our team is working together to constantly innovate and build products that provide equal access of cryptocurrencies around the globe. Approximately 2 billion people in different communities worldwide are still unbanked. We believe that by providing an accessible product, we can help facilitate digital payments to these individuals and local communities.
Localcoin has been growing at an incredible rate over the last 3 years. We're looking for talented people that are eager to collaborate, innovate and make a huge impact in the future of digital currency!